HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE CAN DO:
- We have reduced income tax obligations by very large amounts. We were able to reduce one client’s tax debt by over $400,000.
- We represented a company that had a $250,000 default judgment entered against it. We discovered that the default judgment was improper and obtained a judgment setting aside the state court judgment. The company was successfully reorganized in Chapter 11. In another case, we brought an adversary proceeding (law suit) against the debtor’s former employer for improperly withholding wages. We obtained damages totaling $40,000.
- We represented the owners of an apartment complex. The debt on the apartment complex was over $1,300,000. We successfully completed a Chapter 11 plan reducing the debt by $600,000 to $700,000.
- We have successfully stopped a large number of house foreclosures by state court injunctions. We have filed lawsuits against home lenders and obtained orders to stop the foreclosure in state court. In one case, we represented a homeowner on a wrongful foreclosure and violation of the automatic stay (your right to stop debt collection after you declare bankruptcy). The judge found that the lender had acted wrongfully and awarded damages of $59,000.
- We have successfully recovered homes for individuals that had already been foreclosed. Although it is extremely difficult, we have been successful in setting aside house foreclosures if the lender acted improperly.
- We have successfully recovered many vehicles that have been repossessed. One lender would not release our client’s vehicle after she had already filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We filed suit to challenge the wrongful repossession, recovered the vehicle and obtained damages for the debtor.
- We have successfully sued and recovered funds from payday lenders.
- We have successfully sued many home lenders for wrongful actions, obtaining five- and six-digit settlements for our clients.
- We have successfully reduced unsecured debts in cases by large amounts. One of our clients suffered improper collection actions from T-Mobile. We filed suit on behalf of our client and obtained damages of over $15,000.
WE HAVE FOUGHT IN THE PAST AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU TOO! WE WILL STAND UP TO CREDITORS AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE FULLY RESPECTED.